WhitepapersDownload our free white papers, compiled by experts to get more insights, advice and tips on web design and online marketing.
What You Will Learn From This Whitepaper
Responsive Website Design - Responsive website design is an approach on how we change the font and screen size to make it fit the screen. Website have a lot more to be worked upon. The responsive part is just a part to be worked upon. Due to the increasing number of mobile users the demand for mobile integrated websites have been increasing. Companies nowadays are coming up with the solution of responsive website design for their clients and customers. In the field of Web design and development, we’re quickly getting to the point of being unable to keep up with the endless new resolutions and devices. For many websites, creating a website version for each resolution and new device would be impossible, or at least impractical. Should we just suffer the consequences of losing visitors from one device, for the benefit of gaining visitors from another? Or is there another option?
The most important aspect of any good website is how effectively it is able to convert incoming traffic into qualified leads and repeat sales. While this might seem like a straight forward concept many business websites go wrong in a variety of different places. From ineffective CTAs to unclear user navigation, there are lots of ways a website can miss the mark. By reading this whitepaper you’ll learn the following and more:
- How to create concise copy that captivates visitors
- Strategies for attracting qualified traffic that is looking for what your business specializes in
- The massive effect mobile optimization can have on your site’s conversion rate
- How to engage customers so that they generate long term value
- How A/B testing website changes can generate new sales that you’ve been missing and increase your overall conversion rate
Armed with the knowledge from this whitepaper you can get your website performing to its maximum sales-generating potential.