Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with AuroIN LLC, you confirm that you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you face any issue during the service period AuroIN LLC should be contacted with sufficient information about your identity, the ground of complaint and clear information to identify the issue you have pointed out. Please read the following carefully before your subscribe to our service.
- AuroIN LLC has a “Service Agreement” in place prior to initiating any service to the concerned client. Both, the client and AuroIN LLC should adhere to the above agreement. This is the first step of our process and both the client and AuroIN has to abide by it.
- All plans by AuroIN commence on a monthly subscription basis. However, the client has the option of stopping the subscription at any point of the ongoing SEO campaign.
- AuroIN doesn’t have any lock-in period. However, we recommend continuing the campaign at least for six months to see improvements over the website.
- All the packages we sell is exclusively for SEO. So no web development work in involved in any plan.
- Campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service provider. So unless agreed, the client has to approve the keywords suggested by the service provider.
- AuroIN LLC can’t be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the changes made by the client to the website. To make the website search engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes; subject to the approval of these suggestions by the client.
- We may need the FTP/CMS/Admin login details if the client wants AuroIN to make the changes. The client is requested to change the login once the job is accomplished by AuroIN. This stops any concern of further security breach.
- AuroIN LLC can’t be held responsible for any virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We recommend every website to have a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues.
- We don’t guarantee results of any nature. We only guarantee to work for the allotted number of man-hours as per the plan subscribed by the client and complete the agreed deliverables at the specified time. We normally provide weekly, bi-monthly and monthly reports to the clients that integrate all the activities we have covered during that period.
AuroIN Refund and Cancellation Policy
AuroIN provides an extensive portfolio for you to view before hiring us for your project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or reservations, please contact AuroIN Sales person prior to making a payment for our services. Thank you!
Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all money paid are retained by AuroIN and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
If AuroIN receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
Payments for past months of web hosting are non-refundable. Hosting accounts are set up at the time of order and are allotted a specific amount of server resources, according to the plan purchased. If client did not make use of the account, payment for services is still due. Hosting accounts are not cancelled until notice is received from the client, or until 15 days after due date of payment not received. If client paid for hosting account for 6 or 12 months ahead and cancels service before plan expiration date, a refund may be given for the months not yet elapsed. If client received free products and/or services with their hosting plan purchase, the value of the free services will be deducted from the refund amount.