Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with AuroIN LLC, you confirm that you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you face any issue during the service period AuroIN LLC should be contacted with sufficient information about your identity, the ground of complaint and clear information to identify the issue you have pointed out. Please read the following carefully before your subscribe to our service.
- AuroIN LLC has a “Service Agreement” in place before initiating any service to the concerned client. Both, the client and AuroIN LLC should adhere to the agreement. Both the client and AuroIN have to abide by it.
- All plans by AuroIN commence on a monthly subscription basis. However, the client has the option of stopping the subscription at any point of the ongoing SEO campaign.
- AuroIN doesn’t have any lock-in period. However, we recommend continuing the campaign at least for six months to see improvements over the website.
- All the packages we sell are exclusively for SEO. So no web development work is involved in any plan.
- Campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service provider. So unless agreed, the client has to approve the keywords suggested by the service provider.
- AuroIN LLC can’t be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the client’s changes to the website. To make the website search engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes; subject to the client’s approval of these suggestions.
- We may need the FTP/CMS/Admin login details if the client wants AuroIN to make the changes. The client is requested to change the login once the job is accomplished by AuroIN. This stops any concern of further security breaches.
- AuroIN LLC can’t be held responsible for any virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We recommend every website have a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues.
- We make no assurance that our SEO services will show the client’s website in the top ten search rank. However, we ensure that your site will be streamlined inconsistency with the latest search engine optimization policies, using only “white hat” techniques, with our highly skilled and hard work that will eventually lead to a noticeable increase in rankings and traffic. We will leave no stone unturned to simplify your life and your business more worthwhile.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Kindly note, that as long as everything is done manually to guarantee the best outcomes and evade any penalties that may be brought about by any machine-created contribution into key SEO activities, we DO NOT give any refunds or money back promises.
- AuroIN will act on the agreement signed upon by the client and AuroIN. AuroIN does not offer any refund for the setup fees, for any finances spent on web search tools, for the services already delivered, or whatever other different charges which are non-recoverable for AuroIN, and refunding them makes any loss to AuroIN.
- A full refund will be made if you decide to withdraw our services within 3 days of making the payment.
- If you choose to terminate our services after the initial 3 days then you will be charged a sum comparable to the functioning hours put into the venture. The equilibrium will be credited to the record from which you made payment within 10 days of cancellation.
- AuroIN is also not be obligated for refund or guarantee of top search positioning under the accompanying conditions:
- In case of effect on SEO ranking due to changes in ranking algorithm, policies, or functionality of web crawlers.
- AuroIN won’t be liable for SEO results if the customer draws in with some other outsider SEO services.
- Any adverse effect on ranking because of changes in site content by the client or third-party service provider hired by them.
Payments for Online Marketing monthly services such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Online Reputation Management (ORM) are partially refundable.
- Cancellation of any service renewal should be done 10 days preceding the beginning of the next charging cycle.
- If cancellations are made after the start of the billing cycle then a sum comparable to the functioning hours put into the venture during that month will be billable, which the client will be entitled to pay.
- Amount of refund will be credited to the account from which the payment was made within 15 days of service retraction.
- It also should also be noted that the monthly services will be automatically suspended for non-payment of the monthly subscription. Earlier notice of this nonpayment would be much appreciated.
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Web design and development projects request broad and extensive resources and bring about inward costs. Consequently, once an installment is made, it is non-refundable. If CLIENT decides to terminate or delay the work, all subsidizes paid will be held by AuroIN. Any extra work completed beyond the scope of work will be charged to the CLIENT.
AuroIN claims all authority to deactivate or terminate a client’s service(s) or contract if CLIENT is found disregarding our terms and approaches. Termination due to policy infringement won’t be refunded.
If AuroIN receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.