We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or wrongly judged our service. Refund can be issued when service delivery is below standard, unethical, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you, or don’t do what they are supposed to do. However, we do offer a conditional refund provided the following conditions hold good.
- “Initial period” is a 6(six) months period which will start from the date the website is handed over to AuroIN for SEO.
- If guaranteed results (as per agreed contract) are not achieved within the initial period, the client has option to request a refund on fees paid (excluding the setup fees which varies from project to project) AFTER this initial period has been reached.
- Alternately client can request AuroIN to continue the SEO work and agree on no refund. If this option is exercised, billing will be stopped and, as a return of courtesy, client will get 3 months service free of cost.
- Setup fees are non-refundable. Setup fees are charged to cover the cost involved with initial website analysis, devising an effective SEO strategy, providing expert advice, on-site and on-page optimization, content development, etc. Please rest assured that we would do everything in good faith to retain your recurring business.
- No prorated refund is issued if this contract is canceled during the initial period. However, after getting refund request immediately billing will be canceled.
- A refund will not be provided if client does not approve AuroIN’s suggestions to certain changes (“White Hat” only) including, but not limited to, changing web content, keyword density, codes, website navigation, and structure.
- A refund will not be provided if client hires another SEO Company within the initial period or performs SEO on his/her own.
- A refund will not be provided to any domains that are blacklisted or become blacklisted due to client’s fault.
- A refund will not be provided if client restricts AuroIN to access the website for which it was hired or if the client’s website is offline and not available on the public Internet.
- A refund is not applicable if the client goes out of business or changes his approved initial website URL or approved initial keyword list.
- A refund not applicable if client prevents AuroIN from performing its service obligations in any way.